Metal: A Metadata-Hiding File Sharing System
- Metal: A Metadata-Hiding File-Sharing System [NDSS] [ePrint] [Video]
- Weikeng Chen and Raluca Ada Popa
- libristretto-elgamal: Rerandomizable encryption over Curve25519-Ristretto. [Code] [Proof]
- Extended from libristretto.
- obliv-c-ssl: An extension to Obliv-C with TLS support. [Code]
- Modified from Obliv-C.
- libpaillier-with-constant-time-dec: Paillier encryption with constant-time decryption. [Code]
- Modified from libpaillier.
- To be released.
- This work has been supported by the NSF CISE Expeditions Award CCF-1730628, Jim Gray Fellowship, J. K. Zee Fellowship, as well as gifts from the Sloan Foundation, Bakar, Okawa, and Hellman Fellows Fund, Alibaba, Amazon Web Services, Ant Financial, Capital One, Ericsson, Facebook, Futurewei, Google, Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia, Scotiabank, Splunk, and VMware.
- Our benchmark received support from the AWS Cloud Credits for Research program.
- Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation and other funding parties.